Tuesday, November 4, 2014

RTI2 in Tennessee is my expertise! RTI is also here to stay. It is driving education and I feel is in the best interest of the students.  

Each day, I work with students struggling in reading and math for 1st grade and 2nd grade. I pull these students in groups of 5 or less to my classroom to work on skills hey have not mastered.  We are lucky enough in our school to have a master schedule where each grade level is working on RTI for the same hour.  

I have a question for those of you familiar with RTI. What curricula are you using for your tier 2 & 3 students? Also, how long are you working sigh your tiers? Are you a regular teacher having to do your own tier work?

I would love to share ideas with you!

Our state has information on www.TNcore.org that may be helpful to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment